Thursday 11 May 2017

Parent Company



                                                                       Parent company


A parent company is the institution which controls smaller businesses by owing their own brand. It is important to have a parent company because, without a parent company you may not get any offers of promotion in which you need to become successful. Parent companies provides you with funding so that it could be helpful for your own product. They also help to address your target audience so everything can go well and successful.  For my magazine I think IPC would be ideal to promote my music magazine. This is because it would be spectacular if a parent company will own my magazine as if it has control other it. Each magazines have different genre of styles meaning that every individual has a different target audience.

IPC owns the magazine show that it provides and promotes the same money to others every time with the style with different genre because all these are under their control.
I would like my music magazine to be a part of the IPC media company because it publishes many similar magazines to mine such as NME. Another reason why I have chosen to use this parent company for my magazine is because it gives a high reputation in providing investments into their subsidiaries and promoting their company to help benefit their popularity of music magazine product.

IPC is one of the leading media institutions in the UK. I would find it beneficial if they publish and promote my music magazine, the reason being for this is that they have a high ability as a media institution in the UK. Publishing the music magazine with help would also be more easier and cheaper as they are around from a big company.

No comments:

Post a Comment