Friday 12 May 2017

Proposal

                                                                      Proposal




·          Genre of your magazine: Blues
The Genre of my magazine is going to be Blues. This is because I want to do something different compare to certain genre and also would like to challenge my own self within this category. I am a challenging myself with a genre which I wasn’t familiar with getting to know the genre I found it fascinating, and this is what made me start my music magazine.

·          Target audience (demographic, socio-economic and psychographic)
The target audience for alternative rock blues are the age of 25 to 50 year olds.  Most twenty-five year olds are demographically stereotyped for being at work, having a social life, listening to RNB or grime music. However, this conclusion is 50/50 because music is living up the soul of someone and it depends on certain taste audiences have.

Title of your magazine:   BLU3S.

My Master Head will be presented in three columns; this is because most people would want to read short sentences and not get frustrated of the fact it would be laid out if it were long paragraphs going through consistently. Three-column paragraph would be beneficial for my magazine and the theme, which I am going to present it with.

I would probably use cover lines for certain artists and so that it could be presented in a professional standard of uses. This attracts audiences; this is because it present a summary of what will be going on in the magazine. The reason being using cover lines makes any music magazine professional and it is conventional for my music magazine, any magazine without a cover line would not become successful.

My body text throughout the content is going to be  http://www.dafont.com/gyom-seguin.d1198  this is because it looks formal and conventional to my target audience. The link for this website gave me beneficial ideas to apply amazing format for my music magazine because I did not want my piece of work to look unprofessional.

·       Additional cover lines:  Most audiences concentrate on the cover lines, if it is going to blow their mind so that they could buy the magazine. Additional cover lines are also beneficial; this is because it is important when presented in a format of a music magazine. If there was not additional, cover lines audiences would not have been attracted within the other information’s provided.

·       Additional elements that I would include would be making the magazine conventional and effectible enough to publish. The use of elements made my magazine professional, however the use of tonal adjustment to the image made my piece of magazine stand out. However, with the female presented on the magazine blues is subordinate and unconventional because usually a mixed colour person has to always be presented in a blues male format.

·       Contents page: With my contents page I have included, the required information, which is always presented on a magazine. With my contents page it is important that I have enough pages to impress my target audiences.


·       Date and price of your magazine: with any magazine it is important that every magazine haves a released a publish date, this is because targets audiences mostly look at the date, so they know is the newest magazine out on the self to be published, linking this with the barcode is important as well, the reason being for this is magazines could only be on sale if there is a barcode to be scanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment