Friday 12 May 2017

Location Recce Form


                                                              Location recce form




Where or what location are you planning to shoot your music Magazine?

 The area, which I would be setting my location on, would be Brent Park. The reason being for this is that East London has good sets to be taken pictures from. Be creative with your location. 

Directions to get there?  
To get to Brent park you would need to take the train or a bus, with train you would need to travel from any location you are at and go to Ikea Brent Park station (stop c), which takes you straight to the location. However, with bus you would need to get 332 to reach your location.
What do you like about it?  
What I liked about the Brent Park was that it was all full of public, there was many field areas to go visit around, and the reason being I liked the park was that I found it would be beneficial for my music magazine.

What problems might you encounter with it?
I could encounter problems with people coming over to see what going on, and interfering with my work I have to successfully present. I would overcome this by explaining the situation and will let them know why I am all doing what I have to do. This could also be beneficial for me to gain target audiences.

 How is your location relevant to your Music Magazine?
My location is relevant for my music magazine, this is because it allows me to be in an open area, which the genre of my magazine blues, usually are into open areas to show the talent.

Picture of the place?

Brent Park is where the location was, however in the other picture is the actual location where I have taken the picture, so it could suit within my genre.



No comments:

Post a Comment