Friday 12 May 2017

Final Magazine



                           
                                                               Final Magazine






                            








For my final magazine, I have come out with this piece. The reason being for this is that I have researched well into my genre and I knew what I needed to do to become successful. The use of colors for my magazine made it attractive towards my target audiences. This is because the colours pulls readers together to buy the magazine. The reason being why I have picked blues and used a female character to represent this is that males are more into females. Some men could be married but they would find it fascinating because it is a subverted finalised magazine. This would make readers more interested into the magazine. With my contents page I have added an image showing the importance of the blues, this gives an effective description to reader because it shows the soulful image. However, with my double page spread the information provided effects my readers because they prefer to read short paragraphs then long paragraphs. The use of images attracts my readers because it gives a tension of what is next in the next page of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment